GRADES 1-6 CTK CHEER
1. Uniform can be owned or a rental. If you don't own one you must rent or buy one from another parent. Uniform is a top and a pleated skirt. Parents are responsible for briefs, footwear, poms and bow.
2. Briefs & poms can be found online. The website is championteamwear.com. Once you are on their website, go to the toolbar marked Cheerleading. Once there, click on Accessories. Both are there. Briefs can be brief style or boy short style but must be NAVY. Poms are the 4 inch metallic youth poms in navy. Please order 2. Amazingly enough, they are not sold in pairs.
3. Footwear is school shoes & socks. Bow is coaches choice, and coaches are to choose bows in school colors unless approved by the cheer coordinator or athletic director.
4. Uniforms are machine washable. DO NOT, under any circumstance, put the uniform pieces in a dryer!!! If you do, they won't fit anymore!
5. The white part of the uniform WILL stain. Please no brightly colored drinks or food in them. This includes snowcones and Gatorade/ poweraid specifically.
6. Coaches will contact families to set times for uniform fittings once rosters are set.
1. Uniforms could be different than Grades 1-6. Our uniforms were purchased several years back, and at that time Kindergarten did not have cheer, so there is not a large inventory of very small sizes. We will evaluate when registration is closed and do a fitting.
2. Parents will also be responsible for getting footwear, bow and poms, just like the older grades.
3. Poms are to be purchased online at championteamwear.com. Once on the website, click cheerleading, then accessories, then poms. They are the 4 inch Metallic Youth Poms in NAVY. Please purchase two of them.
4. Footwear is school shoes and socks. Bow is coaches choice, and coaches will be required to choose school colors, unless otherwise approved by the cheer coordinator or athletic director.
5. Uniform purchase information will be provided by the coach and/ or cheer coordinator once the roster is set.
If you have questions please contact Matt McDonald Athletic Director at email@example.com
Base Cost: $40.00
In Grades: K to 6 for 2022-23 School year